Dr. Öğr. Üyesi GÖZDE KILIÇ
Amerikan Kültürü ve Edebiyatı Programı
Tel : 0312 246 6666 / 2032
E-Posta : gozdekilic[at]baskent.edu.tr
- Doktora (2016), Trent University, Kültür Çalişmalari
- Yüksek Lisans (2011), Brock University, Popüler Kültür Çalişmalari
- Lisans (2008), Başkent Üniversitesi, Amerikan Kültür Ve Edebiyati
- Kilic G. No-Space of Literature: Meaning Beyond Intention in The Time Regulation Institute by Ahmet Hamdi Tanpinar. In:Ayse Lahur Kirtunc, Murat Erdem, Atilla Silku, Katherine G. Fry editors. Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Cultural Studies Symposium. Izmir: Ege University Press; 2016. p.99-106.
- Bronson Z. The Ghosts of Modernization: Landscape, Time, and the West in Once Upon a Time in Anatolia. In:Cynthia J. Miller and Bowdoin Van Riper editors. International Westerns: Re-Locating the Frontier. Lanham: Scarecrow Press; 2014. p.3-19.
- Kılıç G. Review of "The Capitalist University: The Transformations of Higher Education in the United States since 1945". Journal of American Studies of Turkey, 2018; (48):110-113.
- Kılıç G. Review of "Grammatology and Turkish Literary Modernity" by Nergis Ertürk. Journal of American Studies of Turkey, 2015; (41):154-157.
- Kılıç G. "Ethical Urgencies in the Age of Religious Intolerance" Review of The New Religious Intolerance: Overcoming the Politics of Fear in an Anxious Age by Martha C. Nussbaum. TOPIA: Canadian Journal of Cultural Studies, 2014; (32):334-338.
- Kılıç G. "At Odds with Postmodernity" Review of We Have Never Been Postmodern: Theory at the Speed of Light by Steve Redhead. Cultural Studies, 2014; :-.
- Kılıç G. Review of "Looking for Lost: Critical Essays on the Enigmatic Series" edited by Randy Laist. Science Fiction Film and Television, 2014; 7(1):135-137.
- Kılıç G. Female Jouissance: How Terrifying!. LACK iii Psychoanalysis and Separation: Clark University, Worchester; 09/05/2019 - 11/05/2019
- Kılıç G. Moses as an Inkblot: Freud, Hurston, and Textual Negotiations of Identity. 13th International IDEA Conference: Studies in English: Gaziantep Üiversitesi, Gaziantep; 24/04/2019 - 26/04/2019
- Kılıç G. The Aesthetics of Loss: Ahmet Hamdi Tanpınar's Philosophy of the Past. The Uses of the Past: University of Jyvaskyla, Jyvaskyla, Finland; 09/11/2017 - 10/11/2017
- Kılıç G. Franz Kafka's Traumatic Previsions of the Holocaust in The Trial. Ege University 16th International Cultural Studies Symposium: Izmir; 10/05/2017 - 12/05/2017
- Kılıç G. The End of His(S)tory: Father, Authority, and Change. The Association for the Psychoanalysis of Culture and Society Annual Conference: New Brunswick, The United States; 22/11/2013 - 24/11/2013
- Kılıç G. Where the Father is All Too Alive: Reflexivity, Detraditionalization, and the Paternal Crisis in Freud?s Case Histories. The Inaugural Conference of the Canadian Network for Psychoanalysis & Culture: Toronto, Canada; 15/09/2013 - 16/09/2013